Our Thai course offers a chance to experience this fragrant and wonderfully flavoured cuisine and learn about some of the unusual ingredients that are essential to create your own Thai dishes.
Using local produce and authentic Thai ingredients, you will create Thai snacks, dips, sides and main courses that once learned you will easily be able to recreate in your own kitchen for a dinner party, or just for your own enjoyment.
This is a brand new menu and course content for 2017 which we think you will enjoy.
Typical Recipes NEW
Street Food Snacks
- Stuffed Chicken Wings - (Peek Gai Yat Sai Goong)
- Chicken, Pork and Tiger Prawn Lemongrass Skewers - (Takrite Goong)
- Traditional Thai Sauce - (Nam Pla Prik)
- Thai Chilli Vinegar - (Prik Namsom)
- Thai Salad with Pork, Herbs and Chilli - (Larb Moo)
- Yellow Curry with Chicken, Oyster Mushrooms and Asian Greens - (Kaeng Kari Kai)
- Fried Rice with Shrimps - (Khao Phat Goong)