From antipasti to pasta-making, to classics like traditional pizzas, gnocchi and polenta as well as Italian breads, authentic sauces and magnificent main dishes. This is a gastronomically gladiatorial weekend for Italian food lovers.
This course is very hands-on so you will be preparing dishes throughout. Over the course of the two days you will be absorbed in the simplicity of Italian food, both in the preparation and the presentation, learning the art of keeping things simple and letting the stunning ingredients speak for themselves.
Skills you will learn
- Fresh Pasta
- Authentic sauces
- Italian breads
- Zuppa di pesce (Italian Fish Stew)
- Pane con timo o olive (Thyme and olive bread)
- Gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce
- Ravioli with wild mushroom sauce
- Roasted red mullet with fennel olives artichokes and capers
- Affogato (Vanilla ice-cream with espresso coffee)
- Marscapone and date tart
- Coffee gelato