Tapas is unpretentious, colourful Spanish food using fresh ingredients and bold flavours. Simple to prepare and cook this is the perfect food to enjoy with friends and family on a summers day.
Tapas is all about variety, and we will be working our way through simple classic tapas to more complex traditional Spanish dishes, culminating in our own wonderful Tapas feast, enjoyed with a delicious glass of Sangria!
- Seabass Ceviche (Seabass cured with fresh lime juice, coconut and chilli)
- Albonidgas (Pork meatballs with clams and squid served in a tomato and chorizo sauce)
- Pan de coca (Spanish flat bread with spinach, golden raisons, almonds and anchovies)
- Gazpacho (Chilled, spicy tomato soup)
- Crispy goats cheese salad
- Pasteis de nata (Warm spiced custard tarts served with panela sweetend stone fruit cooked 'en papillote')
- Nutty Magdalenas (Spanish cup cakes flavoured with saffron, olive oil and ground toasted nuts)