Canapes are perfect for any occasion and our fun half-day course course will teach you to create some mouth-watering delights that are sophisticated yet quick and easy to make. Perfect if you host informal drinks parties or even corporate events.
You will make 6 different types of canapes, both hot and cold. All the canapes will be made from scratch and you will be able to take home a total of over 50 canapes.
- Vine cherry tomatoes filled with peppered goats cheese and basil
- Chorizo and prawn skewers with Aioli
- Oriental pork spring rolls
- Devon blue cheese and thyme parmiers
- Smoked salmon with horseradish, beetroot and lemon
- Lamb and feta balls
Half Day Course Format
Our half-day courses are a great way to learn a particular culinary skill that you will use for life. During a morning or afternoon session you will enjoy around 3 hours of in-depth, hands-on learning with our experienced chef tutors focussing on one skill.
There is no lunch/dinner on these courses but you will leave with the dishes that you have prepared during the course.