Dinner Parties Plus
Why spend hours chained to the cooker when you could be having fun? While lesser mortals spend valuable dinner party time slaving in the kitchen, after this course you'll be the cool, calm and collected host on the receiving end of your guests gasps of admiration as you serve up a breathtaking meal. Quick, effective and entertaining!
Throughout this course we will teach you techniques to deliver a fantastic, three-course dinner party menu quickly and effectively. With a focus on presentation, and quality ingredients, you will be amazed at the quality of food that you will create.
The course will also include several ideas for canapes to serve with pre-dinner drinks.
- Canape Ideas
- Amouse Bouche: Cauliflower and cumin veloute with truffle oil
- Starter: Salt and pepper chilli squid with Asian slaw and dipping sauce
- Starter: Steamed Halibut, spiced tomato dressing and soured lime spinach
- Main: Smoked haddock welsh rarebit with tomato and balsamic salad
- Main: Herb Crusted Rump of Lamb with fondant potato, ratatouille and black olive jus
- Main: Roasted Chicken breast with gremolata butter, griddled leeks, watercress salad and pan juices
- Dessert: Dark chocolate and orange creme brulee
- Dessert:White chocolate and Pedro Ximenez trifle with basil popping candy
ReviewsRead a review of this course
Residential Cookery Course
Weekend Accommodation just £138
Relax at Ashburton Court with an en-suite room with double bed, television, free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities and a delicious breakfast.
Partners can stay for just £20 extra per night and don't need to take a cookery course!
While you enjoy your cookery course on Saturday & Sunday, your partner can explore our wonderful Dartmoor area.