Modern British Plus
Our Modern British Plus course is a celebration of the very best British ingredients, combined with modern cooking and presentation styles.
You will be working with the finest meat, fish, poultry and seasonal ingredients to create delicious restaurant quality dishes.
Succulent lamb, juicy beef roasts, fresh fish - we take the hearty dishes of yesteryear, but bring them up to date with an imaginative twist and modern presentation.
The recipes and skills are equally valuable in your everyday cooking as well as for entertaining, and you will be bursting with confidence at the end of the course.
You can expect to learn lots of new skills and techniques across the weekend, work with some amazing produce and will have a lot of fun.
- Baked Local Trout Fillets Topped with Tomato, Mozzarella and Olives with Celeriac Remoulade and Local Salad Leaves
- Devon Leg Lamb Steak with Whipped Pomme Puree, Sautee Greens, Baby Turnips, and Port Jus
- Red Fruit and Elderflower Jelly with Rosewater Ice Cream and Mango and Vanilla Puree
- Roasted Monkfish Fillet with Shallots, Smoked Bacon, Sweet Potato, Wilted Spinach and a Morel Mushroom Butter Sauce
- Rhubarb, Pear and Ginger Crumble with Granola Crunch & Organic Clotted Cream
Residential Cookery Course
Weekend Accommodation just £138
Relax at Ashburton Court with an en-suite room with double bed, television, free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities and a delicious breakfast.
Partners can stay for just £20 extra per night and don't need to take a cookery course!
While you enjoy your cookery course on Saturday & Sunday, your partner can explore our wonderful Dartmoor area.