Street Food is a genre of food that covers the huge range of varied, flavour-packed hand-held snacks found in street markets across the world.On our one day Street Food course you will learn to create some delicious hand-held meals, maximising flavours and textures to create mouthfuls of heaven. This food is perfect for casual entertaining, enhancing a party or bbq, or mid-week meals that the family will love. Throughout the day you will be tasting your creations with flavours from Turkey, Hong Kong and Italy and taking home any you don't eat!
- Lamb kofta, flour tortilla salad and tzatziki
- Asian prawn dim sum with dipping sauce.
- Duck spring onion and cucumber rice paper rolls.
- Hoisin sauce.
- Spicy chick pea samosa with yogurt and mint
- Ricotta doughnuts with cinnamon sugar and hot chocolate sauce.