Christmas Canapes (Half-Day)
Canapes are perfect for sharing with guests over the festive period. This half-day course will teach you to create some mouth-watering delights that are sophisticated yet quick to make. Ideal if you host informal Christmas drinks parties, family get-togethers or even corporate events.
You will make 6 different types of canapes, both hot and cold. All the canapes will be made from scratch and you will take home all the canapes you make, along with the skills and recipes to confidently make canapes to a high quality.
- Turkey & Chestnut Scotch Quails Eggs
- Poached Pear, Blue Cheese and Walnut
- Teriyaki Salmon with Avocado, Pickled Ginger and Cucumber
- Duck Spring Rolls with Cranberry and Orange Compote
- Tiger Prawns with Pineapple Salsa
- Pesto, Sundried Tomato and Parmesan Pinwheels
Half Day Course Format
Our half-day courses are a great way to learn a particular culinary skill that you will use for life. During a morning or afternoon session you will enjoy around 3 hours of in-depth, hands-on learning with our experienced chef tutors focussing on one skill.
There is no lunch/dinner on these courses but you will leave with the dishes that you have prepared during the course.